Transparence 16.0 Interior Design Category
Ar. Alex Jacob , Ar. Sujatha Shankar , Ar. Vikrant Bhatkar
Samruddhi Khemkar, Nitin Mhapsekar and Jay Mehta from Sir J.J.College of Architecture, Mumbai
1st Runner up
Aditi Goel, Meghana R and Nikita Mall from Siddaganga Institute of Technology Campus, Tumkur
2nd Runner up
Chethan p b, Siddartha d s and Manohar Prasad M from Siddaganga Institute of Technology Campus, Tumkur
Nisarg Mewada and Disha Rabadia from Aditya College of Architecture University of C/o Aditya Educational Campus, Mumbai
Geethanjali Prathap, Sona Gafoor and Jenet James from SCMS School of Architecture, Ernakulam
Jigyansa Mishra, Sameekshya Subhadarshini and Arica kumari from Sri Sri University, Cuttack
Pooja poorni M and Nanthitha Ranganathan from VIT University, Vellore
Suryateja Kasarla from Vaishnavi School of Architecture & Planning, Hyderabad
Paristhi Shrestha, Ritika Buddhiraja and Hiteshna from Jd Institute of Fashion Technology
Surbhi Kubal from Vishwaniketan Institute of Design
Making the World A Better Home - Hybrid as a way forward
Mixed-use, self-sufficient complexes with a focus on housing.
Last date for registration: 10th January 2021
Last date for submission: 10th January 2021
- Transparence 16.0 is open to undergraduate students of architecture and design. Recent graduates from 2021 are also eligible to participate
- Teams to comprise a maximum of three members. You are allowed to make teams with students from different batches or even different colleges.
- Shortlisted teams will be invited to the Grand Finale, to make a presentation before a selected panel of jury.
- It is an ONLINE SUBMISSION.
- A maximum of twelve A3 sheets (landscape orientation) with a readable scale of the drawing and legible text. All sheets are to be compiled into a SINGLE PDF (20MB maximum).
- Your name or any identification should not feature on the sheets.
- The pdf file should be named by the participants’ first names followed by the college name. For instance, if abc is the participant from xyz college, the file name would be “abc_xyz”. In case, abc is sending multiple entries, the subsequent files will be named as “abc1_xyz” “abc2_xyz” and so on. We will assign ID numbers to each submission to ensure anonymity.
- Please restrict your word limit on the sheets to 100-150 words per sheet.
- Include the North arrow for the plans and a graphical scale for ALL drawings.
- Include a summarized area statement of your design with reference to the bylaws on not more than a single A4 sheet.
- Include a scanned version of your student ID/college bonafide along with your entry.
National Winner: Rs 75000/- per team, a trophy and a certificate.
National First-Runner-Up: Rs 50000/- per team, a trophy and a certificate.
National Second-Runner-Up: Rs 25000/- per team, a trophy and a certificate.
*All participants with submissions that are found technically complete by the jury will be awarded a participation certificate.