1. I am a student of civil engineering, but I am interested in architectural designs. Can I participate in the event "Transparence"?
Yes, civil engineering students can also participate.
2. How many members can a team have?
A maximum of three members.
3. Can the team members be from different colleges?
Yes. You would need to register as separate teams and send a mail to email@example.com stating that you would like to work together. In case the team members are from colleges of different zones, then we should be informed of what one zone (north, south, east or west) you will be representing.
4. Can we add or remove or change a team member after registration?
You could ask the new member to register as a separate team and send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to work together.
5. When is the last date for registration?
The last date for registration is 30th November, 2018.
6. When is the last date for submission?
Submissions should reach the following address by the 15th December, 2018.
23, Woodlands Syndicate,
8/7 Alipore Road,